Administration and Government (Chapter 1)
Animals (Chapter 2)
Bicycles (Chapter 3)
Buildings (Chapter 4)
Code Enforcement (Chapter 5)
Conduct (Chapter 6)
Fire Prevention and Fire Protection (Chapter 7)
Floodplains (Chapter 8)
Grading and Excavating (Chapter 9)
Health and Safety (Chapter 10)
Housing (Chapter 11)
Libraries (Chapter 12)
Licenses Permits and General Business Regulations (Chapter 13)
Mobile Homes and Mobile Home Parks (Chapter 14)
Motor Vehicles and Traffic (Chapter 15)
Parks and Recreation (Chapter 16)
Planned Residential Development (Chapter 17)
Sewers and Sewage Disposal (Chapter 18)
Signs and Billboards (Chapter 19)
Solid Waste (Chapter 20)
Streets and Sidewalks (Chapter 21)
Subdivision and Land Development (Chapter 22)
Swimming Pools (Chapter 23)
Taxation Special (Chapter 24)
Trees (Chapter 25)
Water (Chapter 26)
Zoning (Chapter 27)
Ordinance Key
Resolution Key


There are currently no blog entries. Please check back again shortly.


How can I obtain a burning permit?

Burning permits are now being issued through Vernon Township Municipal Building.

Where can I obtain a copy of the Vernon Township Local Tax Return?

Starting with the first quarter of 2012. Berkheimer Associates will be collecting the local 1% wage tax for the businesses located in Vernon Township. Quarterly forms are available at

How do I rent a shelter at Roche Park?

Call the Township Secretary at 814-337-8126. The shelter may be reserved over the telephone and payment made later. Shelter 1, 2, 3, and 4 are $40.00 and Shelter #5 is $75.00.